Quality models and step-by-step techniques, precise indications validated by a French professional binding machine, useful also for lovers of scrapbooking and cardboard, photos that make you want to get started: lovers of bookbinding and art crafts now have their manual !
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Quality models and step-by-step techniques, precise indications validated by a French professional binding machine, useful also for lovers of scrapbooking and cardboard, photos that make you want to get started: lovers of bookbinding and art crafts now have their manual!
Choose a paper, with a particular texture and smell, select specific materials and type of binding, combine colors and decide on a content ... Each aspect of a book is revealing of the person who makes it.
You will discover in this manual the basics of creative binding, which will allow you to make yourself several models of books, as beautiful as solid, intended to receive writings, but also photographs, illustrations and all these personal, precious things , who deserve to be patiently fashioned a jewel case.
Soft book with visible stitching, woven or hinged album, case or boxed box ... In total, 12 creative projects are described step by step and illustrated with numerous photos. The supplies and materials you will need are detailed, as well as the basic techniques to master to use them effectively. The gallery of artists' works, at the end of the book, will allow you to get started in your own creations, by selecting yourself the models and materials that inspire you!
With The Creative Binding Workshop, you will learn to:
- set up your workspace or workshop;
- choose the right card, the right paper, the correct binding cloth and all the other supplies you will need for your project;
- fold notebooks and sew the body of a book, make a sewing template, glue the cover paper and familiarize yourself with essential techniques;
- put your knowledge into practice by creating books, albums and cases;
- surpass yourself, by tackling advanced projects, such as a travel notebook or a holster book!
Author (s): Stacie Dolin, Amy Lapidow
Nb of pages: 160 pages
Format: 20.5 x 26
Based on 1 review
Très bien ! Si quelqu'un sait ou je pourrais trouver ; 100 modèles de reliure créative ... Je l'ai prêté ...